First Class Lounges
Wait in comfort before travelling in our First Class lounges.
Find your lounge
These luxurious lounges can be found at Edinburgh Waverley, Berwick-upon-Tweed, Darlington, Newcastle, Leeds, Wakefield Westgate, Doncaster, London King’s Cross and York. So next time you’re setting off on your travels, don’t forget to drop by.
Access to our Lounges
Got one of the following tickets? You’re welcome in any of our Lounges:
- Fully inter-available First Class Season Ticket (i.e. ticket needn’t be specific to one train company)
- Any First Class Anytime ticket valid for travel on the LNER route
- Any LNER First Class business packages
- LNER First Advance tickets*
- LNER Reader Offer tickets
- LNER First Class Lounge Pass email (no ticket required)
- Weekend First and Inclusive Tour Tickets
- All Line Rover (First Class)
*Your ticket has to be worth more than £10 to qualify for Lounge access (Rewards tickets count, though).
You may use the lounge for up to two hours before your outward journey, and up to one hour after you arrive (peak times exceptions being 1500-1900 Friday and Sunday where a 1 hour restriction for outward leg will apply).
Assistance dogs and well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome in our First Class Lounges. Bring an owner with you.
Latest great value fares...
Travelling First Class can cost less than you think – take a look at some of our latest fares.